Zeptolab seeks an experienced free to play product manager for handling a portfolio of new games initiatives under the Cut The Rope IP.
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of creating new games for Zeptolab’s unique IP: Cut the Rope. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.
You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of games in a soft launch at different stages of development;
- Set & keep the vision for the game to make it engaging, viral, and highly monetized;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications;
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them;
- Share progress and knowledge with all the teams.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in product management & game design in the mobile gaming industry (especially free-to-play) or mobile apps;
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a portfolio of games;
- Great communication skills that adapt from partner to partner;
- Creative mindset;
- Can-do attitude, problem solver;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals).