Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a copywriter with a lively mind and a simple writing style who knows how to write interestingly both concise notes and large articles involving analytics and deep immersion into the topic.
The focus of the articles can be completely different: you will need to write about projects and technologies, about the company, and about its people—that is, about everything that concerns the life of Mad Devs.
The main task of the specialist is to convey Mad Devs’ expertise in the form of engaging text. To turn projects’ dry numbers and terms into interesting business and technical cases. The use of vivid imagery, intellectual humor, allegories, and other magical techniques is encouraged.
What you will need to do:
- Write good targeted copy for the website, blogs, media, and the corporate newspaper;
- Analyze trends, competitors’ activities, audience interests;
- Help real engineers find interesting topics and format their materials;
- Write texts for landing pages, banners, long reads, and if necessary, email newsletters;
- Brief the designer so that you can visualize the idea together right away;
- Propose and implement new ideas and communications in general.
You’re right for us if you:
- Are a PR manager, journalist, or techie who’s discovered a talent for writing;
- Are meticulous, proactive, and productive;
- Can thoroughly understand difficult technical materials;
- Know how to prepare excellent (concise, easy-going, informative, and interesting) texts of different formats;
- Have something to show (we expect a portfolio attached to the CV).
- Mad Devs is a full-stack team for the development and administration of large IT products.
- Our clients are from the USA, Australia, Europe, Vietnam, Singapore, and the CIS.
- We have developed 50+ projects for our clients, the most ambitious of which are: ConsenSys, TriggerMesh, Edumall/Topica, GoDee, Clutch.
What we’re offering:
- The agile approach to work;
- Flexible schedule and the option to work from anywhere in the world;
- Minimum bureaucracy and no bullshit;
- Skill boosting: you can choose a professional course you need to take, and we will buy it;
- Discussed level of payment.