Our product was founded with one clear mission - to provide payments relief for SMEs, Affiliates and Freelancers. With a focus on cross border payments, we have built an ecosystem of customers and partners that underpin what we think is a true alternative to traditional banking.
As a fully authorized Electronic Money institution in the UK, by the Financial Conduct Authority, and a principal member of the MasterCard, you would expect high standards; but for us the bar can always be raised. We continually evolve to reflect the regulatory landscape and our customers' requirements. All our people play a part in making this happen. It’s One Team One Dream and our culture an ambition provides freedom for everyone to innovate and achieve the very best result.was founded with one clear mission - to provide payments relief for SMEs, Affiliates and Freelancers. With a focus on cross border payments, we have built an ecosystem of customers and partners that underpin what we think is a true alternative to traditional banking.
As part of our newly improved focus on customer centricity and customer led product development, we are looking to recruit an experienced Service Design Lead who will report to Head of Product and join our Design and Product Management team. The SDL will have hands-on design and define the product design framework together with the application of key methods to ensure customer centricity, this person will be a key interface between Product and the business, with a solid understanding of users, the market, the competition and future trends for the products being developed.
The position requires a candidate with relevant experience in a Payments, Banking or Fintech industry, excellent English and Russian communication skills, leadership and passion for design and experience at the heart.
- Prioritise and develop human-centered design process that spans all phases of design exploration and development.
- Develop the practice of Service Design at ePayments Design and Product team. Extend the craft and share practices across the office and beyond.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Collaborate with user researcher and design to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
- Assess performance of junior designers and provide guidance.
- Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the Product department.
- Understand Visual and Interaction Design as a discipline and a practice for Product Development.
- Producing and guiding others to create Service Design Blueprints, Journey Maps, Personas Product components, Toolkits, Design Systems.
- Managing expectations of top management regarding each product vertical.
- Excellent English and Russian communication and presentations skills;
- Understanding of service design and digital product design (DPC)
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years, mainly at FinTech companies (or development of FinTech products within the European market);
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest trends and tendencies within the FinTech market;
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills to help establish a look and feel for a given project, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original, and innovative ideas.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape.
- 5+ years’ experience of Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- 5+ year of experience planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops.
- 5+ years' experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- 5+ years creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- 4+ years' experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 4+ years' requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams and Developers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) work experience.
- Experience in building financial products ;
- Systems and structured thinking, stress resistance, analytical mindset, commitment to great designs and product development;