We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in development and support of well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic backend developer to contribute to the cutting-edge world top projects.
We build a distributed cluster for storage, indexing, fast querying, and visual representation of massive simulation data with petabytes stored. This is a cutting-edge project involving many real machine learning, computational units, hardware, and software components.
Excellent technical education, high level of intellect, self-manage ability (planning, commitment to deadlines, and punctuality) are required. If you love the challenge of creating revolutionary technology and you know how to achieve it with a wide range of modern technologies, this position is for you.
- Masters+ degree in the field of computer science is a hard requirement
- Good knowledge of the database theory, SQL, and NoSQL
- Good knowledge of Java - preferable (or Kotlin or С++)
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- 3+ years of experience in the development of high loaded systems and architectures
- Experience at the position of a lead / senior developer
- English at least intermediate (technical documentation reading level)
- Knowledge of at least one modern reactive web framework
- Practical experience with TDD and testing methodologies
- Practical experience with CI/CD/automatic versioning/auto-documentation systems
- Full time remote work (home office)
- Compensation to be discussed individually, paid in USD
- Fixed hours (we believe in work and life balance)
- Official contract with the Cyprus company
- Paid vacations 20 days per annum
- Paid professional courses (+ project management, soft skills, online English group lessons with native speaker)
- Co-working rent and equipment compensation program
- Small and friendly agile teams
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview are our normal parts of the recruiting process.