June Homes is a managed marketplace for apartment rentals. We're building the world's leading housing brand.
Backed by some of the world's leading investors including; Softbank Ventures, FJ Labs and Kairos, June Homes is on a mission to reinvent the outdated and legacy-driven industry to provide tenants and landlords with a housing system they both deserve.
We are a high growth, incredibly fast-paced and data driven company. We are ambitious, tenacious and creative. Now we are looking for an inspired, motivated Senior QA Engineer to join our remote team. Our perfect candidate should be able to make a difference and improve the quality of our product.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform testing activities on the Web project, communicate with developers and project manager
- Planning and execution of functional and regression tests
- Autotests development
- Checklist and Summary reports preparation
- Be part of the great team
- 5+ years of manual software testing experience (7+ projects)
- Solid REST API knowledge
- Solid understanding of QA activities
- Process- and quality-oriented mindset
- Deep understanding of client/server architecture
Tools: Jira, Jenkins, GitLab, Selenium, Postman, Swagger, Python, etc
- Remote-first team
- Long term contract
- Competitive salary and Stock Options plan
- Paid Vacations, sick-leaves
- Opportunity to work on a great product together with high productive team