Our cutomer creates innovative solutions that helps unify data from various data sources into your own data warehouse and apply advanced analytics and attribution.
What they do:
- Develop high-load data pipelines using TypeScript, Go and a variety of data storing and queueing solutions.
- Build a UI on React.
- Deploy our code several times a day. We love efficiency, cloud solutions, CI / CD, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- They are very are proud of there code.
You fit team if
- You can turn complex business requirements into a working product that our customers will love.
- You are proud of the code that you write, but at the same time remain pragmatic and self-critical.
- You know when to refactor and when to release.
- You are inspired by the search for elegant solutions for complex technical problems.
- You are focused, motivated, independent and able to complete the job, no matter how difficult the task.
- You’re empathetic, patient and happy to help your teammates grow.
- You perfectly know the best design patterns and effectively apply them.
- You are serious about testing, understand the value of logging, monitoring, profiling and error tracking.
Examples of future challenges
- Create a scalable and fault-tolerant microservice architecture.
- Parallel processing of terabytes of data in conditions of strict RAM restrictions.
- Create highly-available data pipelines with unlimited scalability.
- Managing mutable shared state for various SQL and NoSQL database platforms with low-latency requirements
- Implement a smart sharding of queues, databases, and services in case standard balancing is not possible.
- Reduce the cost of the cloud infrastructure while maintaining the same development speed.
- You can write both server and client code TypeScript/Go using the latest features and API.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in development or having cool open source projects on GitHub.
- Proven ability to write code that solves real problems.
- You deeply understand all the complexities of writing large single-page applications.
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the design and implementation of highly-available, highly-load, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience in implementing scalable data processing pipelines and events, preferably using streaming technologies.
- You know parallel computing and do not confuse it with distributed computing.
- Familiar with best practices of deployment and testing code in the production environment.
- In your work, you demonstrate the use of architectural patterns for building scalable web applications (correct API design, high-loaded data pipelines, efficient algorithms, etc.).
- You value teamwork and agree with the statement that “a team is a group of people who are responsible for each other’s decisions.”
- You are familiar with the basics of machine learning.
- You speak and write fluently in English without mistakes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours/Remote work
- Opportunity to choose type of employment
- Opportunity to be a part of strong skilled and professional team,ability to be a build a career.