Who we are
For more than 10 years we are working with technologies on the edge of human knowledge, our mission is to create a personal 3D model for everyone. To bring the mission to life, we have created Portal, the world’s fastest and technologically advanced human 3D scanner. Today, our Portals work in 23 countries from Austria to Australia and are in the top 10 of the world. In 2019, we expanded our product line with Azure Kinect-based home scanners, and in 2020 we launched a mobile app to create our 3D model from photographs.
The company is the resident of Skolkovo and Technopolis Moscow innovation centers.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person who will take over the management of the company's key projects. The main goal is to ensure a transparent and efficient project management process and relations with client through the whole process.
Why we are looking for
The company has attracted 101.14 million investments and grants from Marks & Spencer, IIDF, Skolkovo. The company is growing considerably and expanding its team. We have a strong product and growth plans, and core business (3D scanners) to ensure our stability
What experience will help
We need someone with experience who will quickly understand our business and products and will help the company to break new ground.
This would help:
- at least two years of experience as a Project Manager;
- fluency in English;
- technical background;
- lack of focus on methodologies, ability to adapt tools and approaches for each project;
- ability to manage resources - to plan, to control the implementation of stages and tasks;
- productivity, understatement and acceptance of the fact that company is in the stage of growth, so there are always many tasks, priorities and goals that don’t wait for tomorrow to be done.
How will the work go
During first two weeks we will help you to figure out all work processes, introduce you to the team, tell you about the company’s goals and your role in achieving them. After that, we will help you with project and task planning for the next 90 days. At the same time you will demonstrate your best professional skills and personal qualities.
What will happen next
After the initial interview, we will give you a test task. Based on the results, we will meet to discuss a real case.
Why is it awesome to work with us
- our solutions are used in 23 countries around the world;
- the largest British clothing manufacturer and the largest venture capital fund in Russia and Eastern Europe believe in our team and business model;
- we work with the largest manufacturers and clothing stores;
- space for realization of bold, well-designed ideas and approaches confirmed by tests on the market, meritocracy, white and competitive salary, possibility of obtaining options by the results of work;
- comfortable schedule and working conditions to maintain a work-life balance;
- perfectly organized remote work, as well as — when it becomes relevant again — three comfortable offices to choose from in Moscow, office in London, New York.