Esprow is a highly innovative and fast-growing company with some of the world’s highest profile companies as our clients. Working with us, you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our Esprow Enterprise Testing Platform (ETP) is unique in the market of automated certification, testing, and simulation of financial trading solutions. With presence in New York, Saint Petersburg, Singapore, Tokyo, and India, we deliver our technology to clients across the globe. You will have the opportunity to travel and be exposed to the most challenging and high-profile working environments.
We are looking for a talented Front-End Developer responsible for the front-end components of Esprow’s financial web applications. You will also have the chance to work on brand-new, exciting projects.
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 6 years’ experience with modern front-end development and the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
Front-End Developer responsibilities include creating functional, responsive and beautiful web interfaces, improving existing systems, and laying the foundations of new products. You must be able to take ownership of this area and follow through every step required until delivery is achieved. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work in a small team environment, and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
- Take a proactive role in the development of functional, responsive, and beautiful web interfaces for Esprow’s web-based technologies.
- Solve challenging problems related to web development, UI/UX, and client use-cases.
- Collaborating with the back-end and core developers.
- Adding new features to existing products. Reviewing and improving existing front-end code.
- Bringing ideas and knowledge to new products developed from scratch.
- Contribute to testing the front-end of our web applications, and ensuring they meet the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensuring the compatibility of our web interfaces across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Documenting own area of responsibility and code. Sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with React.
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Practical knowledge of RESTful and WebSocket APIs, and JSON/XML formats.
- Experience with testing of front-end code and web UIs.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles, and design thinking.
- Experience with modern IDEs, build tools, deployment tools, and monitoring tools.
- Be a fast learner and able to take ownership of product areas.
- Intermediate level (or higher) spoken and written English.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of concepts of client-side security.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect.
- Experience with integrating with Java/Spring back-ends.
- Experience with cloud providers, ideally AWS.
- Experience with the financial domain and trading protocols (e.g. FIX).
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS/Android).
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- A positive personality and attitude – ability to derive satisfaction from their job.
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and seeks to continually improve themselves.
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple dead
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Full time permanent position (onsite or remote).
- Five days’ working week [9am to 6pm – with flexitime].
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Free English lessons.
- 28-day annual leave.
- Medical, life and accidents Insurance.
- Gym membership discount.
- Complimentary coffee/tea and snacks (for onsite position).
- Training and professional growth.
- Career path in a fast-growing technology company within global markets.