What do we do?
Improvado.io is a rapidly-growing data-driven US startup funded by more than 60 well-known VCs and funds in Silicon Valley. We’ve managed to raise $9 million in investments and now we’re growing up to 300% annually, setting new sales records.
Our product is a cloud-based SaaS-platform for marketers that allows us to easily aggregate data from 180+ advertising platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook Ads, and GA into one place. We automate up to 90% of manual work related to reporting. One and a half billion records a day pass through Improvado and the storage size reaches ten terabytes...that’s why we’re so focused on up-to-date, high-load technologies.
Our HQ is in Silicon Valley (San-Francisco) with engineering offices in Tomsk and Moscow and already work with huge enterprises from the USA, Europe, and Asia, like Coca-Cola, Ancestry, Chacka Marketing, etc.
Our expertise in data aggregation has led our product to be high-ranked as a recommended middleware for marketers and data analysts (Yandex’s list for example). Due to our fast growth, we’re looking for the most talented engineers and other specialists able to contribute to our high-tech product development and to be a part of our cool international team.
- Fluent English
- Proven success in different client-facing roles like customer success manager, sales engineer, account manager, product manager etc.
- You are a tech person with experience in delivery management/tech PM, system analysis, technical pre-sales or in something similar
- You are friendly, professional, and know how to take care of and be responsible for your customers
- Highly organized when it comes to task tracking across multiple clients
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Bonus points if you worked in MarTech/ AdTech space
Key responsibilities include:
- Customers are your #1 priority and you’ll do whatever it takes to support them.
- Growth - increasing usage and identifying new potential growth through current use cases and other potential teams
- Retention - build and maintain strong relationships with customers to reduce and prevent churn through regular client communication
- Advocacy - through positive outcomes, work with customer to provide testimonials, case studies and more
- Onboarding new customers, which typically includes: providing platform training sessions, helping clients set up and connect data sources&accounts, deliver custom features and developments where applicable.
- Collaborating internally with Marketing, Sales, Solutions Engineering, Product and Support when appropriate.
- Providing ETAs and regular progress updates on active requests
- 17.00 - 2:00 (GMT +3) - to cover US clientele
Base monthly salary (depending on experience) + quarterly bonuses based on KPIs
- No bureaucracy and micromanagement
- 100% remote work
- Opportunity to get company stocks and to become a co-owner
- A chance to get experience in a fast-growing VC-backed startup from Silicon Valley
- English lessons with a native speaker