At Intento, we have built a next-gen integration platform, used today by global companies to procure AI solutions and implement them across multiple internal software systems. We believe that AI will be increasingly prevalent and effective across multiple industries, and we want to be the enabling factor for businesses and enterprises who wish to step into the AI-future.
We are looking for an experienced Deal Desk Specialist to build an effective, reliable, and scalable Quote-to-Cash process for enterprise and SMB deals.
Apply here if you want to join an exciting and fast-growing team of top-notch professionals and potentially take deal flow ownership as a team lead in the future.
- Managing quotation process, maintaining templates, creating and reviewing quotes for specific deals
- Price books maintenance
- Review SoWs and contracts for accuracy, business terms, and conditions
- Sales operations support, focusing on HubSpot data quality and reporting
- Improving our deal flow and sales support operations.
Values you can expect from working at Intento:
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company
- Transparency of business strategies.
- Autonomy balanced by responsibility.
- Solving significant industrial problems.
- Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting a wide range of industry professionals.
- At least 3 years of prior experience as a Deal Desk specialist, preferably in the software industry
- Successful traction on supporting enterprise deals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Expert skills in using Hubspot or similar CRM systems, Office Suite, and sales support tools
- Fluent verbal and excellent written English
- Located in Europe or CIS