As Delivery Business Analyst you will provide insights for Gett Delivery - Russia. This role will be instrumental in driving our business forward, both on the supply and demand sides. We’re looking for someone who can solve problems from 30,000 feet as well as dive deep into the details.
As an early member of the Gett Delivery team, you will help support decision-making processes through analytics, a deep data-driven approach, and business mindset. Using your curiosity, expertise in SQL, data visualisation, statistical tools and modelling you will uncover deep insights and make an impact on our KPIs
The ideal candidate for this role should have very strong analytical skills, curiosity, and passion for diving deep into our product’s inner workings, the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in, as well as meticulous attention to detail and a hands-on approach.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Improve data quality and ingestion; identify the root cause of data issues and provide resolution ensuring accuracy and trust in everything we build.
- See beyond number and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decision
- Conduct customer analysis; churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process
- Work as part of a company-wide department that supports the different domains, such as marketing, sales, finance and management
- Confident dealing with and resolving complex queries and complex quantitative business challenges supported by data
- Work experience: 3+ years of experience using data to drive business decisions in high growth, technology company or business intelligence background.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or similar field.
- Proficiency in data analysis: Advanced knowledge of SQL, at least good knowledge of another data analytics tool like R, Python etc.
- Clear communicator: You are a clear and concise verbal, written, and visual communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways and disseminate actionable insights.
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a pragmatic approach to getting things done