We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team for a full-time remote position.
Assaia International Ltd. is working on a deep learning-based system that monitors and analyses aircraft turnarounds using incoming video streams. We provide an Artificial Intelligence solution that watches turnarounds in real time to understand what is happening and offers predictive analysis to better manage operations. See details and demos on our website and YouTube channel!
We were founded in February 2018 and are working on pilot and production deployments at airports across the whole world.
We currently have a working system developed, 3 signed multi-year contracts and more than 40 customers with which we are in post-pilot negotiations. However, there is still a lot of work to be done to convert it into a scalable and stable product. This is where we rely on you!
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer.
- Write automated tests to be integrated into our CI/CD pipelines.
- Work closely with other teams to meet project goals (like with the Infrastructure team to create a specific environment).
- See the whole picture of what and when we should do to guarantee an overall high level of product quality.
- Contribute to the test automation strategy, help to define and update it over time.
- Own the test automation plans.
- Set deadlines for yourself and meet them.
- 3+ years experience in software quality assurance/testing.
- 2+ years experience in writing automated tests, preferably Python (pytest, Selenium, and/or similar).
- High communication skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Experience working in the Linux based infrastructure.
- Good command line skills.
- Understanding of software release life cycle.
- Solid experience with managing bug/task tracking workflows.
- At least upper intermediate English, both written and spoken.
Assaia is a unique place where you can work on a technically advanced product built with novel technologies, in a team of people that have a lot to learn from each other — all this without leaving your home — or sunbed, if you wish!
As an early employee, you will enjoy watching the startup grow from inside and will be able to steer the direction of the company’s development. Additionally, we offer:
- Flat hierarchy and close to zero bureaucracy; you have to make important technical decisions from day 1.
- Your ideas will be heard and directly implemented if they bring value to the product.
- Always remote work and flexible schedule.
- Agile processes.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leaves.
- Great company culture based on honesty and mutual respect.
- Live team events, including trips to Europe.
- Paid relevant conferences/online education/english courses.
We are a team of more than 25 now. We are looking forward to expanding it with you!