AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Mobile Marketing (ASO) expert to represent Appfollow on international market that could quickly build trustworthy relationships with our customers worldwide. AppFollow seeks an App Store Optimization (ASO) Expert to consult our customers on app downloads and apps user base. You will bring a firm understanding of levers that can be pulled to improve app store rankings and deep expertise in conversion rate optimization to consult our customers on how to grow their business doing ASO.
You will have great team support ; ethical and principled workplace, competitive compensation and work with ASO experts team who are committed to team success.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- You will play a role of a Lead Mobile Marketing (ASO) Expert who will be both an expert for our customers worldwide to build a trustworthy relationships with each of them as well as be a team leader for a small group of ASO specialists
- You will be 30% of your working time occupied with the coordination of work & processes of other ASO experts and 70% occupied with consulting services of AppFollow customers on how to conduct keyword research and competitive analysis to optimize app store marketing copy to increase rankings & installs
- You will help AppFollow customers to lay the foundation for measuring, analyzing, and reporting on ASO campaign performance
- You will consult our customers on how to develop a comprehensive mobile strategy to grow their apps user base
- Managing Apple Search Ads (ASA) campaigns for AppFollow clients worldwide
- You will also have an opportunity to launch new consulting businesses within AppFollow
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- 2+ years experience as an ASO Specialist or similar role
- Deep understanding of how Apple's and Google's algorithms work
- Familiarity with ASO tools and software (Apple Search Ads knowledge will be a big plus)
- Customer oriented approach
- Be a team player with high sense of flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration
- BS or equivalent experience
- Fluent English (and any other languages will be a big advantage)
- EU / UK / CIS residents may apply