Assaia International Ltd. is working on a deep learning-based system that monitors and analyses aircraft turnarounds using incoming video streams. We provide an Artificial Intelligence solution that watches turnarounds in real time to understand what is happening and offers predictive analysis to better manage operations. See details and demos on our website and YouTube channel!
We were founded in February 2018 and are working on pilot and production deployments at airports across the whole world.
We currently have a working system developed, 3 signed multi-year contracts and more than 40 customers with which we are in post-pilot negotiations. However, there is still a lot of work to be done to convert it into a scalable and stable product. This is where we rely on you!
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager with fluent English, advanced PR & marketing knowledge and ability to make decisions based on data. If you also have marketing/PR experience in the aviation industry, chances are we are going to be a perfect team!
Content planning, management & generation:
- Create and publish engaging content and ensure it is tailored to the audience needs.
- Copywriting of blog posts, press articles, LinkedIn ads, etc.
- Creation of data-centric assets (use the data we generate from airports apron operations, merge it with other data sources, and generate reports, infographics, cold emails, videos, etc.).
Data-driven marketing practices:
- Generation, management and measurement of online marketing campaigns (email, LinkedIn ads, etc.), events, SEO and more.
- Optimization of campaigns against conversion goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and media representatives.
- Execute campaigns.
- Administration of marketing initiatives:
- Organization and moderation of webinars, conferences & other events.
- Management of #rebootaviation initiative.
- 2-3+ years of experience in Marketing.
- English: fluent, both written and verbal.
- Experience in aviation-related marketing (e.g., for a software company in the aviation space, or GSE magazine,...).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience and/or desire to work in PR.
- Experience in online marketing tools & campaign optimization.
- Will be a plus: designer background to do smaller graphics stuff on your own.
- Another plus: basic video editing skills to cut videos.
- Assaia is a unique place where you can work on a technically advanced product built with novel technologies, in a team of people that have a lot to learn from each other — all this without leaving your home — or sunbed, if you wish!
- As an early employee, you will enjoy watching the startup grow from inside and will be able to steer the direction of the company’s development. Additionally, we offer:
- Keeping a flat hierarchy and close to zero bureaucracy; you have to make important decisions from day 1.
- Your ideas will be heard and directly implemented if they bring value to the product.
- Always remote work and a flexible schedule.
- Agile processes.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leaves.
- Stock options.
- Great company culture based on honesty and mutual respect.
- Live team events, including trips to Europe (will happen as soon as possible!)
- Paid relevant conferences/online education/English courses.
We are a team of more than 30 now. We are looking forward to expanding it with you!