StudyFree is an online platform that connects students with international opportunities worldwide. We guide students along the entire application process from applying to a program to securing a scholarship and finally immigrating. 32,000 students in 108 countries around the world use StudyFree and we just finished going through the TechStars NYC and Berkley StyDeck accelerators.
StudyFree is a rapidly growing edtech startup looking to democratize international education. Now we are looking for a Frontend developer to join our development team. Your responsibility will be to research and develop our portal and internal projects.
Duties and responsibilities
• Design, code, test, debug and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner.
• Refactor code as necessary.
• Perform code reviews for best practices.
• Collaborate with other team members.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Experience with RESTful JSON APIs and asynchronous approach
• Ability to provide SEO solutions
• Experience in developing adaptive cross-browser web apps • Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS • Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environment • Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed • Basic English
• Angular 9+
• Material/Ant Design
• Pixel Perfect Layout
The ideal candidate understands e-commerce systems and has good communication skills in English.
This is a full-time remote role. Work schedule is flexible as you’ll work with a team in many different time zones (Mainly in Moscow time zone).