The Avanta Team is go-ahead, enthusiastic experts who can find solutions in challenging situations, speak their mind and be flexible and proactive. Here we stand for both personal and team growth.
We are looking for a bright-minded/go getting Growth Product Manager to join the dating products team.
With many years in dating products development, we are looking to create a brand-new Gen Z-oriented social media app.
What makes this opening so cool? You are not just to launch a new product from scratch. You will help a multimillion-user application expand into new markets and niches.
The current locations are the USA, the UK, Canada and Australia.
If you adopt a data-driven approach as well as customer development culture and are ready to work in a vibrant agile atmosphere, we are looking forward to discussing cooperation over a cup of coffee.
- 2+ years of experience in working as a Product Manager in B2C companies;
- Solid experience in Customer Development;
- Experience in expanding products into new markets;
- Proven experience in successful launching new products from scratch;
- Experience in working as a product manager on US markets;
- Experience in working in an agile ‘StartUp minded’ environment;
- Having a data-driven approach at work;
- Excellent communication skills;
- English: Upper-Intermediate +.
Good to have:
- Experience in working with Gen Z-oriented products;
- Experience in dealing with dating/social media apps;
- Experience in Marketing.
- Working on development and testing of Product Hypothesis;
- Gathering insights & leading Customer Development;
- Developing value propositions based on profiles of potential customers;
- Increasing product & growth metrics;
- Assistance with Go-to-Market Strategy development;
- Product Roadmap development;
- Market research (from defining main trends to competitor analysis);
- Using a data-driven approach: from idea assessment to product performance analysis.
- Participation in a famous large-scale international internet-project;
- Professional team;
- Democratic management;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate library;
- Probation period 3 months;
- Official employment;
- Salary based on the dollar exchange rate;
- Workplace in the business center "Titan" (Minsk).