AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for Ratings & Reviews AppFollow product development - which includes a functionality for customer success / customer support and community management teams, semantic analysis, a lot of integrations with various tools, such as Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Zendesk, etc. You will be responsible for setting up a product vision and strategy, you will manage the product from concept to design, product launch, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, so the whole life cycle of Ratings & Reviews product is gonna be in your hands!
Your primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Building a product team of highly professional engineers;
- Managing the product team, including coaching, planning, monitoring and job appraisal;
- Knowing customer needs through research and market data to define and develop Reviews product;
- Assessing competition by comparing products;
- Determining product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand;
- Developing and growing Ratings & Reviews product within main AppFollow service, including: defining and following product KPIs, designing & launching new product versions, providing needed customer support, etc.;
- Taking part in companies activities including team meetings, participating in events & conferences (if needed) to meet and interact with the company's customers, etc. All working travel costs will be properly compensated by the company.
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Strong experience building mobile apps and/or mobile games;
- Active user of App Store Connect, Google Play Console, App Annie, Appfigures & AppFollow;
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management;
- Proven ability to deliver products to market;
- Strong business and analytical sense;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience building a B2B Saas product is a huge plus;
- Fluent English.
За успешную рекомендацию дарим Apple Watch Series 6!