Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kiev, Minsk, Riga, London, Toronto and Paris.
Our team has more than 1200 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
We invite Business Analysts/Salesforce Consultants in the direction of Salesforce.
Business Analyst/Junior Consultant will gather requirements, manage multiple projects, provide system support, administration, & configuration to Salesforce implementations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide oversight to multiple client implementations of Salesforce.
- Work with delivery team to coordinate client communication.
- Gather, map, & understand client business requirements for implementations, including:
- Current & future state process mapping.
- Fit/gap analysis.
- Facilitating working sessions.
- SDLC documentation creation & maintenance (ex. test scenarios, test entry criteria, test exit criteria, user acceptance testing scripts, use case documentation, user stories, scope documentation, etc.).
- Resource & budget management, including burn-down & burn-up tracking, utilization measuring, task/sprint management, etc.
- Training documentation creation, train-the-trainer, end user training, etc.
- Build & maintain customer relationships.
- Monitor & communicate all project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- Work with developers, architects, & other consultants to design and implement client requirements.
- Configure users, custom fields, validation rules, page layouts & list views, workflows & approvals, etc.
- Participate in testing, training, & post-implementation support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years’ experience in analyst/PM role for Salesforce or other CRM (SAP, Siebel, 1C, Pega, Zoho, Bitrix).
- Ability to implement CRM solutions, including gathering requirements, configurations, testing, training, etc.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to work with a wide range of types of companies & various levels of people within those organizations.
- Solid time management skills.
· Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing
· Strong team of supportive high-professional Delivery Managers,
· Manager vitally concerned in your success,
· Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting,
· Delivery management handbook based on hands-on experience of senior managers,
· Individual career development plan,
· Internal and external professional education,
· English language courses
· The referral program for the employees
· The young, strong and friendly team of excellent professionals
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset,
· Flexible working hours in schedule 5/2,
· Voluntary Medical insurance,
· Registration under the RF Labour Code
· Vacation 31 days
· Corporate sport activities and discounts on sport,
· Ergonomic working places, enjoyable working environment, convenient geographical location of the office
· Office located in the modern loft 5 minutes walk from Paveletskaya / 10 from Serpukhovskaya metro stations