AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
As a PR Manager at AppFollow you will play a key role in driving PR activities across various channels and promote AppFollow to our target market to attract Enterprise customers, in support of the AppFollow brand and growth strategy in Enterprise segments with strong focus on the USA and Europe markets. The ideal candidate is a curious, data-driven PR marketer who has expertise in multiple PR channels, and can collaborate effectively with the marketing & sales teams to drive results. The PR Manager will be an outstanding communicator, creative thinker and will have the ability to influence opinions.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies aimed to attract Enterprise accounts to AppFollow's customer base
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Define goals and metrics for all PR programs
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Keep an eye on the industry trends, create content for press releases, online media articles and presentations
- Forecast, measure, monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Build relationships with thought leaders in high-tech space to grow AppFollow products awareness
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced PR & Enterprise Marketing environment, with a SaaS product
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at international level within SaaS or Mobile marketing space
- Be able to provide 3 - 5 PR publications in a TOP media platforms from previous experiences
- Strong relationships with international media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in broadcasts and interviews
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills