- Manual testing of Front-end / Back-end tasks (70-80%);
- Automatisation of product testing (20-30%);
- Writing qualified and clear reports to Jira;
- Helping support team to investigate incidents on production;
- 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer (web, API);
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience in test automation;
- Experience with Selenium webdriver.
The company assists you on all stages of your relocation and covers all the expenses on paperwork, flight tickets and accommodation for the first month on the island for you and your family.
We offer continuous learning opportunities and encourage each employee to participate in conferences, meetups or take extra training/courses.
Our employees enjoy fully paid healthcare and mobile phone plan, language courses, generous discounts on food and services, car rent, schools and kindergartens.
We offer delicious сatered lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks, treats, soft drinks and coffee to keep you going during the day.
Monthly salary of 3000-3500€ net + annual bonus