InsightWhale is a fully remote team of professionals helping businesses worldwide become data-driven. We provide Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization and Business Intelligence services. Our clients are small and medium-sized enterprises in the USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and some other countries.
We are looking for a digital analytics specialist to join our team.
You will own the process of digital analytics tools setup (for websites, web-apps and mobile apps) from the very beginning (coming up with measurement plans), through managing tracking implementation and data tools integration, until the final result - having correct data in the tools.
- Business oriented approach to data.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Great experience in configuring Google Analytics for business in different industries, analyzing the data collected and making decisions based on that data (at least 2 years).
- Great experience in the same in one of the event-based analytics tools (GA web+app, Amplitude or similar).
- Great experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Great experience in troubleshooting data tools setups and data discrepancies between different tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of one of the data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Russian and English working proficiency (both written and spoken).
- Experience with mobile attribution platforms like Branch or AppsFlyer will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of JS will be an advantage.
Your duties will include:
- Translating clients’ informal requirements into measurement plans.
- Creating measurement plans based on understanding of the goals of the projects.
- Making configurations in digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- Creating documentation and instructions for front-end and back-end developers to implement trackings in site code and in GTM (for complex JS-tags).
- Controlling the process of tracking implementation, including managing work of developers, QA specialists.
- Doing some data QA, using debug tools, SQL and data visualization tools (like Google Data Studio or PowerBI).
- Eliminating discrepancies between different tools (GA - CMS/Stripe/AdWords/FB/etc.).
- Troubleshooting digital analytics tools configurations.
- Participating in calls with the clients (as an expert in the subject area).
- Full-time job with flexible working schedule.
- Part-time on a probation period.
- Various possibilities to grow in the company.
If you are interested, please apply describing your relevant experience and description of why you liked this position and why you think you are a great candidate for it.
If you apply through email, please use "candidate for vacancy Digital Analytics specialist" as the title.