The AnyLogic Company is the leader in the world market of simulation modeling tools. AnyLogic is a next-gen simulation software tool used by hundreds of companies around the world for modeling and optimisation in supply chains, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, and many other industries. Our client list includes multinational giants like PwC, General Electric, Ford, FedEx, Panasonic, Rolls Royce, and Google. We are a global team with offices in Russia, USA, and France, and a partner network spreading across every part of the world.
We need a Digital Marketing Specialist with background in PPC and SMM to drive lead generation activities for our B2B software products marketed internationally. You will have to conduct campaigns, create content for them, analyze results, and take part in creation of other quality content for various channels.
You will work in a small-sized and multi-skilled Marketing team, taking part in numerous corresponding marketing activities besides the main area of responsibility. Being an important part of the team, you will play a significant role in promoting the company’s products to global markets.
- Developing lead generation campaigns across global social media channels.
- Participating in professional social media communities to build awareness of our products.
- Conducting paid search advertising and remarketing in Google AdWords.
- Analytics and sales funnel optimisation.
- Content creation for corresponding channels, including blogs, emails, white papers, etc.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in SMM and community management.
- Experience with advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- Experience in B2B marketing in the international environment.
Personal qualities we look for:
- Willingness to act autonomously and take responsibility for greater projects.
- Ability to see the world through client’s eyes.
- Tech-savvy, with skills and ability to learn new technologies on your own.
- Interest towards the IT industry and business process optimisation.
- Job prospects within the company according to your strongest skills
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates, depending on their skills and knowledge
- Semi-annual Awards (after the trial period)
- Flexible working hours: Mon-Fri, obligatory presence 11.00 -18.00 (but 40 hour a week)
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Additional health insurance program (after the trial period)
- Coffee-point with soft drinks, fruits and cookies
- Sports compensation
- Regular corporate events and corporate travel (2011 - Brazil and Argentina; 2014 - Australia and Vanuatu; 2015 - Costa Rica; 2016 - Kamchatka; 2017 - Bali; 2018 - South Africa, Zambia and Botswana, 2019 - Chile).