AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Growth project manager within marketing department to represent AppFollow on international market that could quickly build growth product.
You will have great team support ; ethical and principled workplace, competitive compensation and work directly with Head of Marketing and CEO who are personally committed to your success.
- Landing pages optimization (by products, integrations, stories, applications, etc.) in order to increase conversion to registration by key segments;
- Support and development of the blog with the goal of converting potential users into registration;
- Implementation of SEO-recommendations for improving site pages in order to increase visits;
- Optimization of conversion from registration to activation, improving onboarding in different segments;
- Setting up communication channels with the user (email-triggers, slack, etc. notifications) for potential conversion to a paid account;
- Traffic segmentation and bottlenecking through Amplitude, MouseFlow, custom reports and SQL;
- Collection and generation of hypotheses on the visits growth, conversions in registration and activation, prioritization;
- Help the marketing team in automating their work (typical solutions through the admin interface, additional data collection services, etc.);
- Management of a dedicated development team (back-end, front-end, qa, designer) in order to increase the speed of changes implementation;
- Working with KPIs and Goals.
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (sburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
We expect from you:
- Experience in project management roles specifically working with landing pages and conversions;
- Experience working internationally with the customers located worldwide;
- Fluent English