The strong and growing IT company is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Writer for AnyLogic software.
AnyLogic is the leading simulation software for business applications, utilized worldwide by over 40% of Fortune 100 companies. The product is rapidly developing with at least two major releases per year. The company requires a technical writer to reflect all new features added to the product.
The software documentation consists of user guides, tutorials, training materials, how-to videos, and textbooks, which are available in two languages (English and Russian).
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer (IT products)
- Good command of English and Russian
- Experience in creating help documentation in English
- Ability to present information in a structured way
- Strong self-management skills
- Java or similar programming experience (C++, etc.) is preferable
- Simulation modeling skills (AnyLogic, Flexsim, Arena, etc.) are a plus
- Video editing and production (in Camtasia) experience is a plus
- Creating documentation for AnyLogic (in English and Russian)
- Analysing user needs and describing the optimal software usage scenarios in tutorials
- Designing new models for tutorials
- Updating the existing documentation
- Translating documentation from English to Russian and from Russian to English
- Preparing scenarios and producing new how-to videos
- Job prospects within the company according to your strongest skills
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates, depending on their skills and knowledge
- Semi-annual Awards (after the trial period)
- Flexible working hours: Mon-Fri, obligatory presence (but 40 hour a week)
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Additional health insurance program (after the trial period)
- Coffee-point with soft drinks, fruits and cookies
- Sports compensation
- Regular corporate events and corporate travel (2011 - Brazil and Argentina; 2014 - Australia and Vanuatu; 2015 - Costa Rica; 2016 - Kamchatka; 2017 - Bali; 2018 - South Africa, Zambia and Botswana, 2019 - Chile).