Sardina Systems is an OpenInfra software platform company based on OpenStack and Kubernetes.
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive who’s brave enough to take responsibility for getting the deal done. A sharp mind who’ll get detailed knowledge and understanding of every aspect of Sardina’s product and services. Someone to relentlessly pursue new opportunities and close those already in the pipeline. A complete end-to-end finisher who always pushes projects to implementation.
We would prefer that you be located in Europe, working remotely with the rest of our 100% distributed team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities in enterprise accounts, researching contexts and preparing detailed data
- Research all necessary information to understand the needs of our potential new customers in the best possible way
- Develop new business via telephone and communication such as email and social media to introduce Sardina software solutions to cloud operators and new Channel Partners
- Handle creation of relevant content and in the market and target group analysis and prepare the results in Keynote/PowerPoint and Numbers/Excel
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge about our products and services
- Identify and learn market and competitor trends
- Build relationships with new and existing partners
What You'll Need:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the same field
- Practical understanding of cloud computing, particularly in the OpenStack, Kubernetes, VMware, Nutanix, and Ceph markets
- Experience in a fast-paced growth environment or an entrepreneurial / start-up experience
- Experience of creating partnerships and managing sales channels
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills, across all seniority levels
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, and logic in prioritizing projects and selecting appropriate business opportunities
- Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless, and a proven closer
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of working in the local market (ideally in a high-growth environment), with a strong network and direct connections to various stakeholders
- Passionate about technology in general and cloud in particular
- Fluent in English (language skills in Russian, German, French, and Swedish would be a plus)
- Work on an interesting project with a team of experienced professionals
- All the conditions for rapid progress in the profession, increasing the complexity of tasks as you develop
- Competitive wages with regular review
- Flexible working hours (fixing to Central European Time)
- Five-day working week, within 8 hours a day
- Opportunity to attend conferences, meetups, and other professional events
- Within the Sardina Systems team, we speak more than 15 languages!
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch!