Company is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join us as a valued member of our QA Team to help us build high-quality software products.
You will work with cross-functional development Teams and other QA Automation engineers and will be responsible for the design and implementation of all means of testing manual/automated, functional/non-functional.
• Experience with modern software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
• Practical skills working with databases and SQL scripting
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Good English language skills;
GOOD TO HAVE:
• Experience testing frontend applications (knowledge of React is a plus ) and backend microservices
• Knowledge of performance testing and tools like JMeter, K6
• Knowledge of shell scripting and Docker
• Experience of setting up test automation pipelines in CI/CD
• Mobile test automation experience
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Review and analyze system specifications in order to design and implement reliable test cases (automated and manual) for API and UI
• Support teams with issues troubleshooting
• Highly competitive salary;
• Amazing health insurance policy (includes dental care and medical massage therapy);
• 100% paid for gym.
• A friendly, international team;
• A chance to grow professionally;
• A great, laid-back office environment in Riga;
• Free snacks and coffee;
• Free parking spaces near the office.