ZERO10 is building a next-generation shop for fashion brands. They are leading AR fashion platform for users and for businesses. Users can try on digital clothes in real-time on app and create content for social media. And businesses use AR Mirror to increase main shop metrics.
As a Backend Developer, you'll be an integral part of dynamic team, working on the development of new features, launching exciting products, maintaining and optimizing AWS-hosted infrastructure. If you're passionate about fashion tech and backend development, company'd love to have you on board!
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of major Python frameworks (Django REST framework, Flask)
- Ability to write comprehensive unit tests (unittest/pytest)
- Higher technical education (mathematics, computer science, software engineering)
It will be a big plus
- Experience with EC2, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, RDS, VPC, EKS
- Understanding of machine learning principles
- Experience with asynchronous Python
- Experience in the development of high-load systems
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with tools for monitoring and alerting
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ or Kafka)
- An opportunity to influence the future of fashion and AR
- Online first: Most of the team works remotely, but if you happen to be in Cyprus, company'd love to welcome you to their office
- Fast-growing startup with a diverse multinational team
- Competitive compensation, paid directly to your bank account monthly.