Social Discovery Group is the world's largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands. For more than 20 years, we have been creating premium international dating services and social discovery apps with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our product portfolio includes Dating.com, Cupid Media, Dil Mil, and many others. The products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world.
SDG Invests in social discovery technology startups around the world. We solve the problem of loneliness, isolation, and disconnection with the help of digital reality.
Our digital nomad team of more than 800 professionals works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious daily tasks and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, a proactive approach, and we are always looking for new and unconventional ideas.
Join Our Team as a Senior Recruiter (Business/ Non-IT functions)!
- Full International Recruitment Cycle: You'll be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, from initial screening to successful onboarding. This includes identifying, interviewing, and selecting the best candidates for our diverse range of vacancies.
- Collaboration: Forge strong partnerships with hiring managers and HR professionals in relevant business units. Your ability to effectively liaise with key stakeholders will be instrumental in achieving recruitment success.
- HR Initiatives: Get involved in various HR initiatives as needed, contributing your expertise to other areas of human resources.
- International Recruitment Experience: You should bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in international recruitment to the table.
- Language Skills: As a Senior Recruiter, you'll need to be a fluent English speaker.
- Leadership Skills: This role will position you as a partner to hiring managers, so strong leadership skills are essential.
- Adaptability: Flexibility and adaptability are key in our fast-paced environment.
- Results-Oriented: We're looking for someone who thrives on achieving results and can influence others effectively.
- Hardworking: Your dedication and hardworking nature will be crucial in delivering recruitment excellence.
- Career Growth: An eagerness to continue developing your recruitment skills and expertise is highly valued.
- Global Reach: Be prepared to work across different time zones, as we have teams in Australia and the US.
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY to work full-time;
- 7 wellness days per year (time off) that can be used to deal with household issues, to lie down and recover without taking sick leave;
- Bonuses up to $5000 for recommending successful applicants for positions in the company;
- Full payment for professional training, international conferences and meetings;
- Corporate discount for English lessons;
- Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor’s fees for yourself and close relatives (spouse, children);
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In the other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of the co-working room, on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years;
- Internal gamified gratitude system: receive bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for time off, merch, team building activities, massage certificates, etc.