Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity)
👀 Where do you fit in? We’re looking for a Middle Smart Contract Engineer to join our team.
Company plans to build a decentralized asset management protocol which is going to be a top-level layer that will optimize the yields of different DeFi protocols’ strategies. This platform is a new innovative DeFi protocol which can simplify the way of investing in DeFi, integrating transparency for our users and mitigating investment risks while being incredibly rapid and competitive in their go to market time.
It is important to have a good understanding and experience working with Yearn. Prior experience with Layer Zero and Star Gate would be advantageous.
You’ll have an opportunity to work across our entire Ethereum-based web3 stack on cutting-edge technology that reshapes the global financial system.
Our tech stack: Solidity, Vyper, Node JS, Hardhat, Foundry, Truffle, web3, The Graph. We focus on building various smart contracts for the DeFi protocol. We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent.
- Lead smart contract and solidity development
- Work collaboratively across workstreams to rapidly iterate, experiment, and grow the protocol
- Developing new yearn vaults
- Providing support to the frontend team, auditors, and strategic analysts
- Design and build systems with an eye for performance, scalability, and resilience
- Ensure best practice across development, testing, and security
- Protocol Architecture: Research and develop protocol upgrades and new financial concepts.
- Code Review and Mentorship: Write code in a highly collaborative open source ecosystem. In-depth reviews of others’ contributions is expected with a focus on helping others grow their technical expertise.
- Work directly with the CTO on the entire back-end of the protocol and own specific workstreams to completion.
- Collaborate with the entire team and broader community on ideation & implementation of new features and products to advance metaverse finance
😎 Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience working with Solidity, Vyper or Rust and Web3 tools (Hardhat, Brownie, Foundry)
- Strong communication skills (English Intermediate required), ability to work with limited oversight / entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience developing blockchain projects (specifically DeFi), general understanding of financial market
- Good understanding and experience working with Yearn.
- Prior experience with Layer Zero and Star Gate would be advantageous.
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
💰Compensation We pay packages that include competitive salaries. $4000-6500 (USDC)
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote full-time, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.