We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with an HQ in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve various goals using open sources.
We are actively growing, and, of course, we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become an industry standard in the OSINT world.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union and companies from the S&P 500. We now have over 600 clients worldwide, including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments.
We assemble massive volumes of data and deep insights from open sources in Social media, Blockchain, and the Darknet and visualize a holistic picture for data-driven decisions and investigations. Our product line is continually being developed, and we have big plans for future services.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced SDR to join our team! As an SDR, you will be responsible for finding potential clients for our company by qualifying inbound leads and starting new relationships with interested clients, thus expanding our customer base.
What you need to succeed:
- Understanding of layout, working with typography, fonts
- Advanced knowledge of Workflow
- Experience in customization via CSS/HTML code
- Ability to build intergrations and logic via code
- Portfolio with websites on Webflow
- Experience in Figma
- Creating a webinar brand based on a template
- Creating CMS templates and filling out new pages (for example, a cybersecurity dictionary)
- Updating information on ready-made blocks
- Updating forms via HabSpot using a template
Why people choose us:
- Truly global presence. We have more than 500 clients on mostly every continent
- Diverse, multicultural team
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- Stock options
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.
- Flexible schedule, the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world.
- Friendly team and startup atmosphere.
- Official employment and compliance with labor laws.
- Engaging tasks and continuous professional development.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the world.
Due to the volume of applications, only relevant profiles will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding