Who we are
Skipp is a platform that offers an effective alternative of hiring. It helps clients nearly instantly to build development resources to transform and grow their business. Our Talent-as-service will help to find the best tech specialists already mixed perfectly to match your project goals. Skipp allows companies to pay multiple talents in one single transaction. Our remote management system provides transparent team performance metrics, so you pay only for hours worked and nothing more! All that is offered with a great user experience for both you and the developers. Skipp's policies and agreements will protect your intellectual properties to manage your projects with full security.
We are looking for...
We are in search of a highly motivated and seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager to become a part of our team. In this role, you will take charge of sourcing and recruiting skilled professionals to join our global team. Collaborating closely with our sourcing and hiring managers, you will identify and engage software engineers, managers, UX/UI designers, QA nad DevOps engineers so who align with our values and fulfill our criteria.
Remote, prefer to US time-zone
$1000-1800 / month
What you will do
- Utilize multiple channels, including the Skipp talent pool, social media, and job boards, to source and recruit potential candidates for product development roles
- Arrange candidate interviews and provide insights into Skipp's operations and our client projects.
- Engage in client meetings to comprehensively grasp their candidate requirements and preferences.
- Ordinate interviews between developers and clients while also preparing candidates for these interactions.
- Conduct experiments involving trigger communications with developers to enhance and optimize the overall candidate experience.
Ideal candidates profile
- Proficiency in English (C1-C2 level).
- Demonstrated aptitude in analytical sourcing and hiring, especially in sourcing tools like Linkedin sales navigator, Stack Overflow, Github, X-ray, Boolean searches
- Effective communication skills and the ability to guide candidates through the sales process.
- Solid understanding of the contemporary technology landscape, encompassing frontend and backend development, cloud solutions and deployment, UX/UI design, development automation, etc.
- Proven experience in recruiting remote candidates from Latin America.
- Previous collaboration with clients from the US and UK.
- Mission focused fiercely ambitious individual
- Hunter mentality
- Best Best HR Software of 2023 by Product Hunt
- 25,000+ Vetted Developers ready for full-time and part-time work
- 600+ Successful Hires last year
- A bench of reliable engineers with OpenAI Expertise
- Offices in USA, UK, Poland, Cyprus
- 18 Roles: from Backend and Frontend Engineers to PMs and QAs
- Small remote international team