We’re looking for a highly experienced, capable, and proactive senior full-stack developer (TypeScript, React, Next.js) to join the product team in building new and exciting functionality for our SaaS platform.
You will work as a key developer in the team of tech-savvy product owner, designer, and part-time devops.
🔹 Location: fully remote
🔹 Key responsibilities:
- Own the development process, from working with the product owner to the final stages of deployment.
- Give life to UI designs, even if they don't exactly follow the 80-20 rule.
- Architect, code, and maintain our SaaS platform.
- Have a voice in the product roadmap.
🔹 Our technical stack:
- TypeScript, React, MobX, NextJS, Tailwind.
- APIs: NextJS API Routes, GraphQL with Apollo Client.
- Backend: Hasura, PostgreSQL.
- Integrations: SendGrid, WhereBy, Google Cloud, Google/Microsoft Calendars.
- Environment: Vercel, Hasura.io, Neon, Bitbucket.
- Monitoring, Logging, Testing: LogRocket, Checkly, and others.
To be successful in this role, we would like to see the following:
- A good grasp of modern web development, deep knowledge, and long hands-on experience with most of the technologies we use.
- Experience in building scalable SaaS apps. Because the only kind of spaghetti we like is on a plate, not in our code.
- Keeping up to date with technology developments, best practices, and methodologies in the software field is a natural part of your life.
- You always have end-users in mind and use that to guide your decisions.
- It’s a senior role, so we generally seek at least 4+ years prior experience. Basically, if you’re a software polyglot, we like you already.
- Proficient English skills that are enough for a software engineer.
- A competitive salary + stock option right programs and other incentive programs.
- A front-row seat on our startup journey. So, grab your popcorn. 🍿
- The freedom to work from anywhere (remote work).
- A small team that values your input.
- Potential to grow your career together with the company in technical (Solutions Architect) or more managerial (CTO) ways.
🚀 How to apply
- Please send your CV.
- We are especially excited to see your GitHub or another cool project you’ve been working on.