We are a global programmatic consultancy leveraging advanced analytics driven AI across programmatic technology to deliver marketers better business outcomes; faster, at scale and more predictive of short term and long term business value. Our client centric- data & tech neutral solutions leverage the latest advancements in adtech to optimize towards the best performing audiences, inventory & technology, while providing full transparency and advanced analytics to our clients.
With 5+ years of expertise and 130+ team members located across the world, we've built an amazing community based on mutual support, respect, and opportunities for professional growth. We work with the American market only.
- Develop media plans and budgets for key campaigns, ensuring effective allocation of resources and maximum reach and impact.
- Provide guidance and support to the Growth team and Customer Success teams, collaborating on the successful execution and delivery of digital campaigns.
- Assist the Sales team in new business pitches, contributing strategic insights, and ensuring alignment with client needs and objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience (2+ years) in digital planning, media planning, or a related role within an advertising agency or digital marketing agency.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising platforms, technologies, and trends.
- Experience in developing and executing digital media plans across various channels, such as display, search, social media, programmatic, and video.
- Experience in analyzing campaign data and performance metrics to measure effectiveness and optimize campaigns.
- English (B2+)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary paid in USD;
- Remote work;
- Flexible schedule;
- 10 days of paid sick leave and 21 days of paid annual leave;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- Corporate events ( online cooking master classes, yoga, etc.);
- No bureaucracy or micromanagement.
4 steps of the selection process:
- 30 minutes - a call with HR
- 2 days - Technical task
- Up to 100 minutes - interview with the team