We are the Educate Online team, a startup in online education (ed-tech).
We are working with the world's leading educational institutions starting from private schools to higher education institutions, we help our clients find the most suitable educational option for them, arrange their enrollment, study online or offline.
Our clients are parents of children from 5 to 24 years old (for Indian market mainly are 9—12th grades). The foundation of our work is a sincere concern for our clients and their children, the desire to provide high-quality service and produce a "wow" effect from cooperation with us.
Now we are actively growing and developing:
- We have already taken care of clients from Russia and the CIS, India, Italy. We have launched sales in Spain and Africa.
- We have built key business processes, right now we are developing an IT product.
- We cooperate with the top online schools from the USA, UK, Canada, and other countries.
Our main principles:
- Performance and result orientation and metrics
- Creativity and non-standard thinking
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Lead Designer to join our global ed-tech startup as a full-time team member. Our team is international and the main target market, for now, is India.
- Design consistency among all visual communication and designers.
Key Metric: 98% visuals keep the style
Key Result: Detailed guideline, led by all team
- Build the factory of creative content, based on endless researches, hypos creation and analysis the result of produced ones
Key Metric: 100 content hypos tested per month
Key Result: 80% of content achieve required Engagement Rate
- Build and manage design team, able to cover 6 daily design requests for a person and even having free time for brainstorms, collaborations and researches
Key Metric & Key Result:
Time-To-Value — 1 day for a solved task,
2 days for a hard ones
What you will do:
- Build design team, including all work processes, for clear and creative communication in chosen market and product context.
- Goals and hypothesis-oriented Social media content creation. In collaboration with SMM Manager, Copywriter, etc. To design content faster the specialist is creating templates, followed by brand style guidelines
- Producing and editing videos for YouTube, Instagram Reels and other marketing / communication channels. Develop and optimize the processes of video creation.
- Endless structuring and improvement of the work process. Developing wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and content maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Taking part into content strategy creation. Taking part in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and content maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conduct marketing, design, content researches, competitor analysis with result, delivered to the team and implemented in the further work.
- Communication with the team. Taking part in team, 1:1, project calls, stay up-to-dated with the goals and strategies, pitch ideas and vision.
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Fluent English speaker.
- Have 3+ years of experience on Indian and similar markets
- Managed teams of 5+ specialists.
- Have experience in solving uncertainty and non-standard design cases on regular bases (2-3 per week).
- Provide high-level of time-management. We are not working for nice pictures. We are working for Time-To-Value metrics, means you need to deliver best solution for best time.
- Experienced in providing different types of feedback: short actionable, detailed developing, arguing, brainstorming, etc.
- Monster of structurality and processes creation. The lead position is required to construct systems and workflows.
What we offer:
- Remote work, ability to work from anywhere in the world;
- Employment under a contract for a US legal entity;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Enthusiastic friendly team which supports your ideas;
- Ability to work in the international environment;
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
The next steps: You need to share your design portfolio with us. If we like it we’ll send your test assignment. After the successfully completed assignment we’ll schedule the call with you.