JEDai is a leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions for the retail industry.
We help retail and FMCG companies improve the productivity of their employees.
Our product automates all in-store operations and provides analytics about the in-store situation using advanced computer vision algorithms based on neural networks to increase revenue.
Our clients are the world's largest manufacturers and retail chains.
We recognize over 50,000 SKUs and over 20 million photos every month.
We are developing a high-load SaaS system built on a microservice architecture and containing complex algorithms and Al.
Due to the company's growth and entry into new markets, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer who understands user motivation, can objectively assess the context and design behavior at the intersection of business and user needs, and can also form a small team in the future.
Stack: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Android (Kotlin), iOS (Swift), Vue.js
- Development and adaptation of layouts for current products and setting development tasks;
- Keeping the system design up to date;
- Formation and prioritization of the UX backlog to improve NPS;
- Organizing work with metrics necessary to improve UX;
- Organization and conduct of UX research (qualitative and quantitative);
- Willingness for possible business trips (once every 1-2 months).
- At least 3 years of experience in UX design with similar functions;
- Proficient in Custdev analysis and design thinking tools;
- Knowledge of mobile OS guidelines;
- Proficiency in English (B2/C1 level);
- Ability to decompose complex processes into understandable interface structure;
- Understanding of the technical aspects of development and the ability to build effective communications with development teams;
- Experience creating in MVPs and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
Will be an advantage:
- Relevant experience in designing B2B solutions, experience in developing a multi-platform design system;
- Motion Design skills and working with AI products.
- Remote work format from anywhere in the world;
- In 2024, there is the possibility of relocation to the Hub in Valencia (Spain);
- For those who need an office, there is the opportunity to visit an office in Moscow or Kazan;
- Work on projects with the most modern technologies;
- Compensation for foreign language classes (English, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.);
- Official registration and salary.
We will be glad to meet you - send your resume and portfolio!