*Banking or fintech experience is mandatory.
Our client is a startup, building a deposit marketplace and financial services one-stop-shop for the European market. As for now, our client is an informational resource collecting information about the European fixed-term deposit market. Their database contains information about deposit rates from more than 1000 banks in 24 EEA countries (more than 11000 products). As soon as we know it's the biggest database of such kind in Europe. They believe that by providing access to this kind of information they increase market transparency and help users increase their incomes, and banks - expand their clientele. They're developing a fintech solution that will enable customers to open deposits and other banking products in partner banks all across Europe.
We're looking for a B2B IT Sales and Relationship Manager to help our client continue their growth.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners (European banks) to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to ensure project success
- Completed higher education (in the finance-related field is preferred)
- 2+ years prior business development experience in banking/fintech
- Experience in B2B IT sales
- Fluent English is a must-have
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented person
- Employee residence outside Russia and the Republic of Belarus
- Possibility to work as an individual entrepreneur or self-employed.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to work on innovative fintech products.
- Collaboration with a highly qualified team that will contribute to your professional growth.
- Competitive salary, calculated in EUR, reflecting your experience and contribution (fixed salary + KPI bonuses).
- Remote work and fixed schedule (10 a.m. - 7 p.m.) to ensure work-life balance.
- A dynamic startup atmosphere that encourages creativity and goal achievement.
If you are interested in the position, please respond with your current resume for the position, and we will contact you within 2 days!