About the job
As DevOps Engineer at World Chess, you will play a critical role in building functional systems that will help improve our customer's experience and the team's productivity. You will work with our team of developers on a daily basis to analyze data from existing systems. You will be able to use this data to create and implement improved system software. Ultimately, you'll have a huge impact on the developer team's systems development life cycle. Together you'll provide continuous delivery of new features with high software quality. Important stuff!
- Building CI/CD (Gitlab) for BackEnd (Java, Python, PostgreSQL) and mobile applications (Android/iOS);
- Maintaining automation/deployment scripts in Git (IaC in k8s);
- Setting up monitoring of back services, mobile applications, and databases;
- Configuring fault tolerance and security in k8s;
- Participation in architectural design;
- Automation of integrations with third-party systems.
- Experience with Unix, nginx, Docker, k8s, SQL/NoSQL DBMS, Gitlab;
- Understanding of network technologies, microservice architecture;
- Teamwork skills.