We are a global programmatic consultancy leveraging advanced analytics driven AI across programmatic technology to deliver marketers better business outcomes; faster, at scale and more predictive of short term and long term business value. Our client centric- data & tech neutral solutions leverage the latest advancements in adtech to optimize towards the best performing audiences, inventory & technology, while providing full transparency and advanced analytics to our clients.
With 5+ years of expertise and 100+ team members located across the world, we've built an amazing community based on mutual support, respect, and opportunities for professional growth. We work with the American market only.
Due to our company's substantial growth, we are looking for a Team Assistant to join our dynamic team and provide vital support in various areas, including travel coordination, IT support, CRM management, and general administrative tasks. If you are a candidate known for your keen attention to detail and proactive approach, we invite you to apply.
- Manage travel arrangements for team members, including booking flights and accommodations;
- Provide administrative support to team members. Assist with a range of administrative tasks, including data entry, document filing, photocopying, etc;
- Coordinate the purchase of laptops for our team members;
- Maintain an inventory of all laptops and related equipment;
- Maintain and update the CRM system for our Growth Team, ensuring accurate data entry, lead tracking, and follow-up (HubSpot);
- Maintain and organize important documents, records, and files electronically;
- Resolve administrative and operational issues proactively. Propose process improvements when necessary;
- Handle any operational tasks as they arise.
Experience & Skills:
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel);
- Experience in a similar role - considered as a plus;
- Proactive Attitude: Demonstrated initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving and task execution;
- Attention to Detail: Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all tasks and communication;
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle unexpected challenges with flexibility.
- Salary paid in USD
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule;
- 10 days of paid sick leave and 21 days of paid annual leave;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- Online corporate events ( cooking master classes, yoga, etc.).
4 steps of the selection process:
- 30 minutes - a call with HR
- 2 days - Task
- Up to 60 minutes - interview with the team