amma family - services for moms-to-be and their families. Our core product - an international mobile app amma pregnancy & baby tracker.
We have an ambitious mission: to make more families in the world happier.
About us in numbers:
- The service is translated into 17 languages; our users are from 193 countries of the world.
- The monthly active audience is 1.5 million and more than 20 million users in the app's entire history.
- A team of 90 people distributed across 4 continents.
- #1 pregnancy app for "pregnancy" (AppFollow, AppMagic), January 2022.
- The service is in the Top 3 CIS and Latin American markets (Top 1 in Mexico, Chile, and Argentina). And we're not going to stop!
As one of the most popular mobile products in the world for pregnant women, we work with a vast audience, many integrations, and microservices.
Quality of product and usability - our fundamental principles. That’s why we are trying to follow market trends and create the web version of the app.
We have a tech team comprising 18 professionals: Frontend, Backend Developers, DevOps, QAs, and Mobile (iOS & Android) Developers. They all split into 3 product teams with Product Managers, UI/UX designers and System Analysts.
We are looking for a senior / middle+ Frontend developer to create new features or support current ones.
Stack: Vue.js 3, TypeScript
- Developing the new web service from scratch or changing the code of current ones
- First deployment
- Improving the structure and bug-fixing
We are looking for:
- Three or more years of commercial Frontend development experience;
- Expertise in Vue.js 3, TypeScript at the last job;
- Experience in UI-framework TailwindCSS and Vite will be plus;
- Independent and proactive decision-maker.
We should prevent from applying if you are:
- Who used to work last two years not with Vue.js
- Who used to work only with the backend on Node.js
- Development of a product already used by 1.5 mln moms-to-be and expectant parents worldwide every month;
- The ability to influence product change and see results;
- Work on a socially significant product with a powerful mission;
- Professional and energetic team. A unique culture in which every person is significant;
- We value flexibility and openness to new technologies, ideas, and approaches;
- We appreciate freedom and responsiveness; that’s why you can afford flexibility;
- Ability to work where you want (remotely or in the office).
- Interview with HR - via Zoom for 30-45 min
- Interview with the team- tech meeting via Zoom for 60 min
- CTO meeting - via Zoom for 30-45 min