⚪ Replika is an AI friend in the form of a chatbot that stores user memories and helps cope with complex life situations. Replika receives over 10 million messages from hundreds of thousands of active users every day. Its primary audience is the United States, followed by Brazil, India, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany in terms of popularity.
Right now, we're on the lookout for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to craft omnichannel communication pathways with our users.
- Create email sequences and funnels to boost sales.
- Research the market to understand customer needs.
- Segment the database for better selling strategies.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team and designers to craft high-converting email content.
- Manage ESPs to handle bounces, unsubscribes, and complaints.
- Set up and automate omnichannel communications.
- Generate and A/B test communication ideas.
- Search for ideas to improve the performance of chains (analysis of the market, trends, competitors, etc.)
- Develop and enhance communication strategies.
We are expecting that you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Retention/CRM/Email marketing roles
- Experience with a large user base (>100,000)
- Proficiency in automating omnichannel communication chains (email and mobile push)
- Skills in creating campaigns with dynamic content, manual and predictive user segmentation
- Knowledge of constructing email marketing strategies and sales funnels
- Proven track record of creating impactful, distinctive marketing campaigns
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeted advertising
- Exceptional copywriting and copyediting skills
- English proficiency at B2 level or higher
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with ESP (eSputnik, Mailchimp, SendGrid, Sendinblue) and Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Background in the US/EU market
- Understanding of spam filter logic, with successful case experience in bypassing them
- Proficiency in creating AMP emails
- Work remotely or co-working space reimbursement: you can mix and match as you like. We currently provide financial and legal support for international relocation.
- Enjoy 35 days of annual leave plus flexible sick days.
- Join our cool corporate culture. We dine out together and go on trips (we've been to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Sicily, Georgia, and many other places). We also offer corporate mental health and sports programs.
- Get a chance to attend top conferences 2-3 times a year.