The Marketing Creative Team at Original Games is engaged in the relentless pursuit of the most engaging creative ideas, fueled by new ideas and variety, rapid creative development, and efficient production.
As a Senior Motion Designer, your mission is to create captivating marketing creative, inspiring millions of players worldwide to engage with our games. As we strive for performance excellence, we also foster a collaborative culture that embraces the latest creative trends in the mobile marketing arena.
For which tasks?
- Contributing to a highly efficient, high-volume pipeline of User Acquisition advertising content
- Collaborating with a Marketing Producer, a Creative Producer, Art teams, and other stakeholders to create video advertising that resonates with our audiences and meets key performance indicators
- Independently developing 10-30 seconds ad creatives within set timeframes
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and best practices to enhance the creative pipeline and the overall quality of our work
We're looking for:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in developing and executing video creative
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills, enabling thoughtful and impactful creative execution
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turnarounds
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, including advanced plug-ins such as Trapcode and Newton. Photoshop and design skills are advantageous
- Advanced understanding of animation principles and the ability to craft exciting and innovative effects
- Proficiency in 3D skills and familiarity with the 3D pipeline for generating video creative assets
- Demonstrated exceptional design abilities in composition, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy. Attention to detail and commitment to quality are paramount – you are an artist at heart
- Experience with mobile game User Acquisition and mobile marketing channels are a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and a great teamwork attitude
- Good spoken and written English (B1+ English level is a plus)
Why do we enjoy working here?
● Competitive salary and annual bonuses based on
● Flexible work hours with a possibility for remote work
● Regular team events: holidays, parties, teambuildings
● Eco-friendly office in Lisbon, Portugal with relocation assistance
After successfully passing the trial period employees are offered:
● Medical Insurance with dental coverage
● $1000 to spend on education and growth annually
● Health and Fitness Benefits