We are looking for a Unity Game Developer to join our project Premio.
Premio is a social gaming platform which enables PVP (Player Versus Player) competition in bright hyper-casual games.
- Design and develop Unity-based mobile games and interactive experiences.
- Fine-tune game mechanics, features, and systems to enhance user engagement and gameplay.
- Integrate 2D and 3D assets into games, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance.
- 2 years of experience in Unity game development.
- Expertise in integrating assets into Unity games.
- Hands-on experience with integrating third-party plugins and SDKs for analytics and advertising.
- Experience with multiplayer and networked game development is a huge plus.
- Spoken and written English is a must-have.
- Growth-oriented, target-focused and collaborative mindset.
Please propose your salary range according to your expectations.