Wowtickets.com is a fast-growing travel booking site and app, whose mission is to help global travelers to find their next destination and how to get there.
During these exciting growth times we are expanding into the worldwide online travel market to help millions of travelers to save money on flights. We are a value-driven online booking service with no hidden fees or charges.
This time we’re looking for an energetic and creative Media Designer to join our fully remote and diverse Growth team. You will be a part of a fast-paced environment and a brilliant team helping to build and implement a truly global, results-driven strategy through different digital marketing activities and growth hacking.
- Banner design for advertising campaigns (Google, etc.);
- Letter design for email newsletters;
- Preparation of articles for publication in the media;
- Designing posts on social networks (preparing templates, etc.);
- Search and add media content for blog articles;
- Creation of initial infographics on the topic of travel.
What we are looking for:
- No less than 3 year job experience in the media designing;
- English Language (must have);
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Knowledge of the basics of composition, typography and graphic design;
- Ability to create advertising banners;
- Knowledge of the requirements of advertising networks for advertising banners.
Terms of cooperation:
- Part time (4 hours/day, Monday - Friday);
- Fully remote job;
- Service contract. Salary $500 per month (4 hours/day, 5/2)
If you are passionate about marketing and want to join a dynamic and growing company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- We are a well-funded company with ambitions to become the next big thing in the online travel space
- Offering flexible working hours and remote working from anywhere where you can thrive
- Work life balance
- Career progression
Please, have a link to your portfolio in your CV or cover letter