Utorgis a fintech company holding VASP licenses and operating in 187 countries. We build digital products at the intersection of DeFi and TradFi, leveraging the world's cutting-edge technology.
Our core product is a top-notch fiat-to-crypto gateway with a B2B distribution model. So far, industry-leading companies - Near, OKX, zkSync, Gnosis, Wirex, and many others, use our product.
Today, we are at the final stage of building our second product (D2C), which will bring the concept of storing and spending cryptocurrency to the next level.
About the offer:
Utorg is growing incredibly fast, so building an A-star team is crucial for us. This offer is an excellent opportunity to quickly advance your career while having an outsized impact on our success as we aggressively scale in the next months. And now, we are looking for anexperienced Information Security Specialist who will strengthen our team and contribute to the success of our products and the bright future of Web3.
What you are expected to do:
- Evaluate, implement, and manage security systems and products;
- Monitors and responds to emerging security issues, threats, and trends;
- Executes necessary security reconfigurations;
- Integrates emerging security standards and protocols;
- Develops tools to monitor and counter emerging threats;
- Lead technical assessments and response during security incidents;
- Communicate incident updates to management;
- Design and deliver Security Awareness training to staff;
- Addresses security breaches by applying fixes and security patches;
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of PCI DSS and GDPR compliance systems.
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Availability of security certification;
- Good understanding of developing and implementing system security policies based on best practices;
- English proficiency of at least B2.
Why join us?
As a promising and ambitious team, we are flexible and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, so everyone can influence the project. Our culture is based on empathy, innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking. We are looking for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
Being a part of the team means:
- Millions of people across the world will see the results of your work;
- You will engage with world-leading companies;
- Budget for professional development (training programs of your choice);
- Flexible working hours;
- We are fully remote;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Frequent bonuses for good performance.