We are the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram and web-sites. Our customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication. We already have more than three million registered users, and the bots created on our platform process more than half a billion messages every month. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
Chatfuel is now looking for a tech lead. Your primary role will be to lead a small team of developers to handle demanding projects using Kotlin/MongoDB/Redis.
You will play a key role in defining engineering strategies, architecture decisions and delivering a high-quality code design.
- Leading a team of developers, maintaining effective performance.
- Developing high-performance, scalable systems (Kotlin, Java).
- Optimizing current framework.
- Doing code reviews and upholding high coding standards within the team.
- Collaborating with other departments for meeting business goals.
- Experience with Kotlin and Java programming languages.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns.
- Knowledge of multithreaded and asynchronous application development principles.
- Experience with distributed systems and microservice architecture.
- Ability to design and optimize complex architectures with performance and security requirements in mind.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in a technical leadership or team leadership role will be an advantage.
- Ability to make strategic decisions and analyze technical problems.
- You’ll become a part of a strong, results-driven team. We’ve achieved a lot, and together we can do even more.
- We care about our employees and create comfortable working conditions: remote work and medical insurance.
- Our product is improving rapidly, and neither do our company and team. You’ll be able to learn new things and grow with us constantly.
- You’ll directly contribute to the company and product development.
- We actively share knowledge within the company at online meetups.
- On our team, everyone is equal and listens to each other. You’ll feel free and welcome to propose and implement ideas for a product, projects, and processes.
Join our team if you are ready to take ownership over the technical success of our project. Send us your CV , where you display all of your skills and experience.