Hailing from the vibrant Embarcadero Collective offices in Tampa Bay, we stands at the intersection of travel and wellness. Our team, spread across the globe, is united by a shared passion for unforgettable experiences that extend beyond the mere act of booking. We thrive on innovation, celebrate diversity, and always look for dynamic thinkers to join our journey.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you'll be at the nexus of technical development and innovation. If you're keen on making an impact in a growing startup that's reshaping the travel and wellness space, we'd love to hear from you.
- At least 6 years of commercial work experience.
- At least 3 years experience with PHP and Laravel.
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL databases - writing SQL queries and managing databases.
- At least 1 year experience with NextJS.
- Experience in making technical decisions.
- Experience in AWS or any other cloud providers
- Capability to communicate in written and spoken English, primarily with an internal team.
- Knowledge of code writing best practices and design patterns including SOLID, KISS, and DRY principles.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in constructing CI / CD processes.
Our Tech Stack:
- Frontend: NextJS, Typescript, Vercel, nginx
- Backend: PHP, Laravel, Firebase, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker
- Others: Sentry, AWS, AWS Code Build, Bash
- Lead pivotal technical decisions in line with the company’s objectives.
- Engage in both backend and frontend development ensuring a streamlined user experience.
- Champion code quality, identifying and implementing areas of improvement within the codebase and architecture.
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge technologies, integrating them to propel Vacayou ahead in the industry.