Improvado is committed to empowering the revenue of marketing teams to make business decisions through data simplification. Today, data lives in many different silos, and business users need to rely on scarce technical resources in order to get the answers they need to do their job effectively. Improvado is changing that!
Product & Company
Improvado is a modern data stack SaaS company, headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across the globe. We built a no-code revenue data platform centralizing data from hundreds of marketing & sales sources.
We are a Series A startup with $30 million raised in investments. We are rapidly scaling and doubling revenue growth every year.
Today, we are excited to be partnering with companies like ASUS, Illy, Activision, Adroll, Docker, Hims, OMD, the University of San Francisco, and many others.
At Improvado, we are extremely curious, open, and hard-working. We take great pride in our diverse culture and remote-first approach. We value diversified experiences of opinion and we know that this makes us stronger. We are looking for great people who want to grow and develop fast, personally, and professionally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain front-end for Improvado's marketing analytics SaaS platform
- Implement new functionalities based on specifications
- Write test using react-testing-library
- Collaboration with UX designers and product owners to come up with intuitive user interfaces
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Optimize web performance to ensure a fast and responsive user experience.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to integrate with the server-side logic.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to overall codebase improvements.
- Participate in Agile development methodology, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- 3 years of experience in frontend development
- Experience in front-end development with a strong understanding of Typescript, React, HTML, CSS, and webpack
- Experience with functional components and hooks
- Familiarity with Jest and/or React Testing Library
- Experience working with TanStack Query (FKA React Query)
- Strong understanding of SOLID and clean architecture principles
- Experience working with Git and version control systems
- Strong understanding of web performance optimization techniques
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Good understanding of testing frameworks and automation testing
- Understanding of web accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Nice to have
- Experience with Redux
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Experience with Ant Design
- Remote OK
- Strong product/market fit: marketing data product for US-based enterprises
- Ideal time & stage to benefit from companies growth - just got Series A :)
- Opportunity to get the company's stock options in the future
- Free English courses
- Comfortably built workflow and engineering processes
- Strong engineering culture
- Modern stack
- Constant salary indexation and clear development roadmap
- Annual bonus