We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with an HQ in the US. Since 2015 our company has developed AI-based products that empower organisations to conduct effective investigations and achieve various goals using open sources. We have huge ambitions: we are planning to become a benchmark in OSINT with 1B capitalization.
The idea of our products
We assemble massive volumes of data and deep insights from open sources in Social media, Blockchain, and the Darknet and visualise a holistic picture for data-driven decisions and investigations. Our product line is continually being developed, and we have big plans for future services.
Do you want to be part of something special and help restore trust to the date for a more open and safer world? Join Social Links, Together we will change the World!
We are looking for a motivated Channel Support Manager to join our team! As a Channel Support Manager, you will be responsible for finding potential partners for our company by qualifying inbound leads and supporting the team in new partner outreach, thus expanding our partner network. You will be closely working with our channel managers and directors supporting them in building fruitful cooperation with new and existing partners.
- Qualify new leads, conduct KYC calls (via Zoom) and compliance check to make sure a potential partner is the the right fit for our organisation;
- Support regional outreach campaigns aimed at finding new partners among resellers and distributors;
- CRM's record in a timely manner daily activities, sustain CRM data input accuracy, support channel managers and directors with CRM maintenance;
- Support channel managers and directors with document preparation, meeting schedule and channel communication;
- Ensure the proper lead registration and distribution in CRM and PRM;
- Follow-up campaign leads (e.g. events, webinars).
- Strong desire to learn fast, develop and grow professionally within the company;
- Proficiency in English at C1/Advanced level and above, experience in business correspondence and communication in English, Spanish will be an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Extensive experience with Google Office and CRM-systems - preferably Hubspot will be an advantage;
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment;
- 1+ year of SDR/BDR experience in the B2B SaaS industry will be an additional advantage.
Why people chose us:
- Truly global presence. We have more than 500 clients on mostly every continent. Moreover, we work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union and companies from the S&P 500
- Diverse and multicultural team of talented professionals
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed
- Our solutions have an impact: we make a contribution to European security by participating in Europol rainings and collaborating with United Nations with a focus on harnessing security in European Union
Please note: This is a part time opportunity for 20 hours a week. Salary for 20 hours of work varies from 600-700 EUR (base)