Outside Digital - is a global digital technology company with headquarters in San Diego, California. We specialize in building custom business software and digital products.
We seek a candidate to join our team of digital pioneers as a back-end developer. In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, the right person for the job will be dedicated and thorough. This position requires strong attention to detail, and an innate ability to creatively problem solve. This is a hands-on position that requires strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to generate well-designed and efficient code.
Primary Purpose of Position: As a key member of a global team, this position will utilize the latest technologies in coding, developing, and implementing various project architectures, layouts, and other features. Projects will range in complexity.
I Primary Responsibilities
- Develop new features and projects with a range of complexities
- Make decisions around project architecture
- Implement storybooks, layout components, and backend integrations (utilizing REST/graphQL)
- Make valuable contributions to the development process
- Implement new technologies
- Perform code optimization
- Write code that is efficient, well-designed, and testable
- Contribute to research and development processes
II Minimum qualification and experience
- Strong understanding of TypeScript principles and responsive HTML
- First-hand experience with:
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and design patterns
III Preferred qualification and experience
- Knowledge of SSR and SSG rendering
- Writing unit tests with Jest and/or Testing Library
- Understanding of UI Frameworks