Короткая ссылка: gkjb.ru/hbjw
What You'll Do
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing call screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managing it.
- Work with hiring manager on all aspects of the recruiting to include scheduling interviews and receiving feedback after interviews are completed.
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Work with the Managers to finalize an employment offer by ensuring all required documents are received.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment process and regulations and in accordance with the recruiting processes within Brask.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of Recruiting experience in IT
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build productive relationships, ask necessary questions and offer templates for case solutions.
- Ability to analyze, interpret data as part of people team management
- Experience working in product teams with high levels of uncertainty and large iterative activities